Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36

Thread: How do you relax ?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Guitardeth2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Moviemaniac4:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Guitardeth.:
    SEX Baby!!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That works, but I am right now separated. You have a sister ? I can show her my "toys"

    [img]wink.gif[/img]
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LMAO!!

    I have two sisters and their both married sorry,


    And when i can't get sex, i also listen to heavy metal, when i get off work i throw in a megadeth cd and kick back.

    [img]cool.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Tr3s's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2004
    Posts
    1,280
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I drive.

    To the spa.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    You just have to see Baimun and Drau banging their heads in the car.......next time I will tape it !!!!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Tr3s:
    I drive.

    To the spa.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You have a sister ?
    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member grifterR1's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 8th, 2004
    Posts
    322
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like to drive to Starbucks while blasting some classic Black Flag, get a serious caffeine [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] fix go home and............Bake. No seriously it is very relaxing. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Street Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    7,350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    3 Coronas and a bowl in the parking lot~
    ..........
    Edit-Music helps............

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ September 25, 2004 01:48 PM: Message edited by: Street Worm ]</font>

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Green stuff and a B movie

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Tr3s's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2004
    Posts
    1,280
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by TCM Hitchhiker:
    Green stuff and a B movie
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">A bottle of Sob? Tea and Scream 3?

  9. #9
    bonedust
    Guest bonedust's Avatar

    Post

    nothing relaxes me like fire. i go out back, stack up a big pile of brush, 2 gallons of various fuels...and torch it!

    when i get really pissed, burning a various item helps even more....couch, table, computer monitor...anything really.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Shypappette's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    2,006
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    gettin baked and baking. In that particular order. I also find Runeplay relaxing. (see signature for Runes)
    And lately I've been trying to get back into writing.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •